Below is a list of things I've done/have worked with or am still working on:
- PLC Research (Status: ACTIVE)
- Currently conducting security research on various Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Medical Device Research (Status: ON HOLD)
- Preparing lab for performing security research on medical devices such as insulin pumps, pacemakers, morphine pumps, etc...
- Hack The Pentagon
- Participated in bug bounty for finding vulnerabilities within specific Pentagon-hosted web applications
- Tumblr Bug Bounty
- DaVinci Intelligence (Project status: ACTIVE)
- Intelligence gathering tool to assist in discovering social connections and more!
- iMessage Preview Research (posted on this site)
- Discovered that iMessage Previews connect directly to URLs sent to another person
- Published how iMessage Previews pull metadata and how it can be used in Social Engineering attacks
- This site! :D
- This site is all self-hosted
Aside from these projects, I work both as a penetration tester and security researcher; I keep myself busy with projects. This is a living page, so content may change from time to time.